Ohme’s latest home EV charger, featuring an interactive LCD screen, displays live charge data and gives drivers the option to control their charging from the charger itself.
Supplied and fitted from as little as £999 or £15.01 per month
- In-built PEN fault device, saving time, money and resources on every install.
- Backplate included for easy installation.
- In-built load management set through unit itself.
- Compact and discreet.
- OZEV WCS approved.
- 3 – year warranty.
- Charging controlled via mobile app or interactive screen.
- Load balancing clamp, wagos, and lightning junction box included.
Features and Benefits
- Interactive LCD screen.
- Schedule charging, input a target battery % and add a price cap per kWh via the charger or Ohme app.
- Tethered cable – ease of connection to EV.
- Energy tariff and vehicle integration.
- Over-the-air firmware/ software upgrades W : 200mm.
- In-built protective earth neutral (PEN) fault device.
- Dynamic load balancing.
- LCD screen.
- Power output/Max current: 7.4kW/32A.
- Nominal supply: 230 V AC, 50/60 HZ.
- Protection: RCD Type A with 6 mA DC.
- Overcurrent protection: not fitted, to be fitted separately.
- Dimensions (H/W/D): 170mm / 200mm /100mm.
- Weight: 4kg.
- Output cable length: 5 metres.
- Flying lead cable length: 1 metre.
- Ingress protection degree: IP55.
- Operation temp: -25 degrees to 45 degrees.
- Storage temp: -40 degrees to 85 degrees.
- 2G/3G/4G multinet sim card – cost covered by Ohme for the first 3 years.
- OZEV EVHS and WCS approved.
- UKCA marked.
Every installation is unique, for a custom made quotation or for further information please contact us on 0151 515 1239, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org